Welcome to TPG’s 11th Annual Client Summit
“Perception is your Customer’s Reality”
Dear TPG Community,
Customer Experience…it is one of the most frequent board room topics, transformation investment priorities and charted keys to organizational and business growth and success. Yet, for many, it is ill-defined. Your TPG Client Summit will focus on strategies, products and actions you can lead within your company to improve the human to human interactions and memories you create for your customers, new and old.
Our 11th Client Summit is focusing on learnings and experiences on creating value throughout your entire customer lifecycle. Are you simply operating or are you driving change? This question has been directly relevant to nearly every program and customer strategy, product advancement and change management priority we have worked on with you this year.
Our Client Summit features rich, Client Led Case Studies discussing customer and prospect strategic decisions, investments, responses and actions that matter. Our Client presenters include Directors, Vice Presidents and C-level talent from leading brands serving the financial, insurance, retail, communications, travel, automotive and entertainment industries.
We will illustrate our TPG QualityCare™ product line advancement. This year will focus on the release of our Evaluate 2.0 product line and client use cases for the TPG Predictive Experience Modeler and the TPG Develop Your Talent ‘closed-loop coaching’ product.
Outlier customer perception will define your company’s customer experience unless you can sharpen your business reality. We have an opportunity to continue to lead customer experience forward as one community to serve the greater purpose in each of our roles in business and in our customer experience community. Please join us to advance your own business reality and to create actionable customer experiences.
Scott Keller & Lisa DeFalco
July 18th 2017: Welcome Reception – 7:00pm – 9:30pm
July 19th 2017: Client Summit – 8:00am – 5:00pm Dinner Event 6:00pm – until
July 20th 2017: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Content and Learning Topics
- Case Study content samples:
- Global Communications Media Company – We will discuss how this household digital brand is educating and influencing its existing customer base on its evolving digital, technical and content offerings they possess. Our customer experience strategy is bringing brands people love to life through memorable customer experiences. And it is working…
- US Consumer Cable and Media Business – Learn how this household communications business is taking findings from its effective sales and retention phone interactions to carry brand and product value building to our prospect and customer chat conversations. What role does phone play in developing your digital communication strategy? What role does reactive and proactive chat design play in your holistic relationship touchpoint strategy? Let’s Chat…
- Global Financial Product and Services Company – Driving a global business for business customer experience engagement strategy that is both consistent and flexible to the needs of each of its different countries / markets is not as simple as it sounds. Spend time with members of this global leadership team responsible for Latin and North American market leadership and learn how we are taking our customer experience methodology from country to country with the results to follow.
- Global Insurance Company – So, your customer is a family who knows your brand and the Field Agent who represents your brand. How do we control and drive a better consumer experience directly, when our centralized teams do not directly engage our customers? We will share the positive outcomes driven including cost reduction, deeper resolution and Field Agent engagement. These P&L wins are generated by delivering a SMART interaction focused on educating, solving and engaging our Field teams to more consistently and purposefully provide experience to our Field Agents.
- Global Entertainment Brand – This magical brand has been on a multi-year customer journey developing a best-in-class personalized vacation and entertainment We will discuss an incentive strategy for our customer teams that works, benefits our guests while enabling a personalized experience that funds itself.
- US Mortgage Company – Meet leaders of an innovative mortgage and financial services company who are working to develop the perfect home loan landing and long-term customer relationship with one of our most prized national assets, our Veterans.
- Global Property & Casualty and Specialty Risk Company – Spend time with a talented team of leaders serving a direct-to-consumer and B2B brand conglomerate who provide innovative extended service plans and warranty programs for retailers, dealers, distributors, and manufacturers in numerous consumer and automotive We will focus our discussion on how customer experience is at the center of delivering unparalleled service excellence and driving product usage and engagement with the consumers of the many brands we represent.
- Creating your own business reality and customer experience collaboration session
- TPG QualityCare™ Product Advancement Session
- TPG Executive Roundtable: Client Leadership Panel
Improving business outcomes through better human to human interactions.